My husband and I have both been dog owners in the past, but we don't have one at the moment. We both love dogs very much and agree that pets should be part of the family and treated as such. We have a cosy, warm home where a dog can feel happy and safe in our care. We live right by the river Usk, with lots of walking space for any animals in our care. I am a semi retired nurse, I only work 2 days a week now, my husband Graham is at home all the time. We would be available to look after you dog week days or weekends. You can be assured that your dog is not going to be left alone or unattended whilst they in our care.
We are fully licensed by Newport City council for dog boarding and I am DBS checked.
- Property type: House
- Resident dogs: 0
- Other Pets: None
- Outdoor space: Terrace / Patio
- I have a car for emergencies
- I can administer oral medications
- I can administer injectable medications
All DogBuddy bookings include:
- 24/7 Emergency support & cancellation protection
- Up to £1.7M public liability insurance
- Free GPS tracked walks
- Photo & video updates