I have been an animal lover from a very young age, with growing up with my own dogs and always being around family pets I decided that I would want a career looking after other peoples companions/best friends. I'm fully qualified in animal care and animal management having got my diploma in both areas. I decided to do this as a side job as I do work part time but I do only work small shifts in the day time and always have the time to walk dogs I look after, your dog(s) will also get plenty of love and attention whilst staying with us.
I also have two children, one is 5 years old but doesn't live with us and the other is 6months old so we would need to make sure that dogs were alright with children of all ages.
This is a passion of mine and always has been.
I look forward to hearing from you.
- Property type: House
- Resident dogs: 0
- Other Pets: None
- Outdoor space: Garden, Terrace / Patio
- I have a car for emergencies
- I can administer oral medications
- I can administer injectable medications
- I have children under 18 in the household
All DogBuddy bookings include:
- 24/7 Emergency support & cancellation protection
- Up to £1.7M pet & liability insurance
- Free GPS tracked walks
- Photo & video updates