Hello pet lovers - welcome - I am a single lady with an 18yr old daughter. I have a clear Enhanced DBS certificate. We are both big animal lovers and love spending time and caring for lots of animals. I have had a number of bookings since joining the site and you can see from my reviews that I will take great care of your beloved pet and ensure they have a fabulous holiday themselves whilst you are away.
I have many years experience of caring for dogs, cats, horses, chickens, fish, reptiles. If any doubt I would always seek vetinary advice. I take my dog out twice per day in the mornings and evenings for long walks, we play ball, or she runs with me or I go out on my bike and she tries to catch me :). Your animals would be treated as one of my own with lots of love, patience and plenty of fun - they would have their own mini holiday. They would have full use of my home downstairs and can spend time in the family lounge or if they want some peace and quiet they can use the sun room.
The photos of the dogs attached to my profile are of dogs who have come to stay for their holidays - I just have one dog of my own -Kia the black labrador who is 7years old. Quiet semi detached property, secure closed rear garden. Plenty of walks nearby, Attenborough nature reserve, Stapleford/Sandiacre lock, parks, fields.
Home boarding, day care at weekends.
References available on request.
Free meet and greet prior to booking
- Property type: House
- Resident dogs: One
- Other Pets: I have a black labrador she is 8 years old. She is very friendly and gets on with all dogs. We also have a cat who is used to dogs and disappears upstairs if she wants some peace and quiet.
- Outdoor space: Garden
- I have a car for emergencies
- I can administer oral medications
- I have children under 18 in the household
All DogBuddy bookings include:
- 24/7 Emergency support & cancellation protection
- Up to £1.7M public liability insurance
- Free GPS tracked walks
- Photo & video updates