Friendly, capable, and confident young sitter or walker with solid experience of caring for other peoples' pets. I grew up with cats and have cat and dog sat both in my own home and the animal's, as well as doing dog walking for several friends (both paid and unpaid) over an extended period of some months with each animal.
My level of fitness is great, and I love spending time outside, so if it's dog walking you're interested in you can be sure that your dog will receive an excellent walk, whatever the weather!
I love both cats and dogs of all types, and am a sucker for getting to know an animal's individual personality and quirks. I'm unable to have my own cat or dog due to rental rules, so I have a lot of pet love going spare for yours!
- Passed assessment
- Approved by DogBuddy
- Response rate: 67%
- Response time: within a few hours
- Cancellation policy for all services: Flexible
- Property type: House
- Resident dogs: 0
- Outdoor space: Terrace / Patio
- I can administer oral medications
All DogBuddy bookings include:
- 24/7 Emergency support & cancellation protection
- Up to £1.7M pet & liability insurance
- Free GPS tracked walks
- Photo & video updates