I have always loved dogs and being around them. I raised two cocker spaniels from puppies and have also spent time volunteering at an RSPCA centre so I feel I have a good amount of experience. They love to exercise, they need it, and I am always going out on walks and runs. Cuddles are always a great reward after a bit of hard work!
I am just starting my job as a midwife at the John Radcliffe so I can not take on a dog for boarding but am more than happy to take the dogs on walks/runs or have them for day sitting. Being new to the area means that I shall be going on lots of adventures and exploring the town, a little friend to come along would be wonderful.
I am happy to also do house sitting at your own residence if this is required, but cannot take boarding at my own, due to it being rented accommodation.
Can't wait to meet your pup.
- Passed assessment
- Approved by DogBuddy
- Repeat clients: 1
- Completed bookings: 2
- Response rate: 79%
- Cancellation policy for all services: Flexible
- Property type: House
- Resident dogs: 0
- Other Pets: No pets - professionla property
- Outdoor space: Terrace / Patio
- I have a car for emergencies
- I can administer oral medications
- I can administer injectable medications
All DogBuddy bookings include:
- 24/7 Emergency support & cancellation protection
- Up to £1.7M pet & liability insurance
- Free GPS tracked walks
- Photo & video updates