My dogs are family. I'm 35 and I don't think I've ever been without a dog. I've been a professional dog trainer for 5 yrs and doing what I love is never work.
Going away on a trip? Vacation? Need a break? Send me a message!
I do keep the dogs in home so that they will not be lonely. I believe in couches not kennels!
Why leave your dog in a cold kennel when it can rest on a number of beds in my house?!?!
I have reliable transportation and first aid certified in case of emergencies.
I’m also willing to pick up and drop off to suit your schedule, so they can be waiting at home for you when you arrive...already walked and fed.
- Property type: House
- Resident dogs: 0
- Other Pets: Cat
- Outdoor space: Garden
- I have a car for emergencies
- Dog CPR/first-aid certified
- I can administer oral medications
- I can administer injectable medications
- Dog care is my primary occupation
All DogBuddy bookings include:
- 24/7 Emergency support & cancellation protection
- Up to £1.7M pet & liability insurance
- Free GPS tracked walks
- Photo & video updates