Hi, I'm Bobbi, living and working around the Swansea area. I have much experience working with all breeds, as I have worked in different boarding kennels, have run Lifeline Dogs for 2 years and had have a huge love for dogs all my life. I continue to attend accredited training courses with IMDT and train with positive reinforcement.
I absolutely love dogs, and understand their needs and requirements.
- Exercise and stimulation
- Pick up and drop off (may incur fuel charge if over 5 miles away)
- Towel dried after wet walks
- Water provided
- Off lead available if agreed
- Your dog will be left in a calm state
I also offer pet visits, pet taxi, house sitting and more!
Please get in touch to discuss services.
- Property type: House
- Resident dogs: One
- Outdoor space: Garden, Terrace / Patio
- I have a car for emergencies
- Dog CPR/first-aid certified
- I can administer oral medications
- I can administer injectable medications
- Dog care is my primary occupation