***FULLY LICENSED*** home dog boarders. We are a very loving family who will treat your dog as our own, and can tailor their stay according to their needs.
Exceptions: Bank Holidays: (£22)
As a couple who have looked after dogs for many years, and have the advantage of a huge fully enclosed garden (see pictures) for the dogs to play in, aswell as many surrounding fields and farm for lovely walks.
We have a business together from home, therefore are there 24/7 to look after your special friend.
Please let us know if you have any special requirements, no request is too bizarre.
We offer pre-booked and last minute bookings for short-term stays and long- term holidays.
The house has a lovely kitchen with warm aga and cushions for the dogs to curl up next to in winter. We have a very friendly loving sausage dog and lab who love having friends over to play, and no other animals in house.
Your loved one will be taken for 2 walks per day around the surrounding fields and woodland, and then come back and have a lovely play in the garden, coming in and out of the house as they please.
Before you dog comes you may give us his or her nutritional requirements and feed for their stay, and their regime/ likes/ dislikes. They will live in the house if they are house trained, or if not, we have a special outdoor kennel for them (and Bonnie will keep them company). Either way they will be treated as family.
Note that we ALWAYS meet and greet before your dog's stay to ensure that you and your dog feels comfortable.
Note we do not take:
- 'Entire' (uncastrated) males
- Dogs listed under the Dangerous Dogs Act 1991 (including the breeds: Pit bull, Japanese Tosa, Dogo Argentino, and Fila Braziliero)
This ensures the safety and well-being of dogs in our home.
*Unfortunately we cannot take young dogs under the age of two years as they need a tremendous amount of individual time and attention, and we often have up to 4 guest dogs staying.
- Address Verified
- Passed assessment
- Approved by DogBuddy
- Repeat clients: 41
- Completed bookings: 309
- Response rate: 92%
- Response time: within a few hours
- Cancellation policy for dog boarding: Strict
- Property type: House
- Resident dogs: Two
- Other Pets: Rosie is a lovely and very friendly little sausage dog who loves having other doggies in the house and makes best friends with them, and Bonnie who is a very loving black lab.
- Outdoor space: Garden
- I have a car for emergencies
- I can administer oral medications
- Dog care is my primary occupation
All DogBuddy bookings include:
- 24/7 Emergency support & cancellation protection
- Up to £1.7M pet & liability insurance
- Free GPS tracked walks
- Photo & video updates