I am a certified Puppy School Trainer and always treat my clients as if they were my own dogs. They travel in their own crate in my van which has been customised with top of the range crates and cushions to travel in style.
Whether you need 121 or group walks I will always try to meet your dogs needs and we spend a lot of time finding lovely quiet places to walk to get the most out of our time together.
I am fully insured.
I own 3 lurchers. Bolt is almost 4 and is great for anyone who is nervous around dogs. He is a gentle soul and helps me with nervous dogs to make them feel more relaxed.
Maisie is 2.5 years old and is Reactive to dogs. She is a frustrated greeter and I work with her to ensure that she takes life more in her stride. She is an amazing dog but needs managing.
NED is 6 months old and a real teenager. He is currently learning self control and has a fantastic recall. He is a bit of a thug so I am careful who he mixes with.
Every dog is different and have great personalities. I love learning their quirks and helping owners develop great relationships which will last a lifetime
- Passed assessment
- Approved by DogBuddy
- Response rate: 50%
- Response time: within a few hours
- Cancellation policy for all services: Flexible
- Property type: Apartment
- Resident dogs: 0
- I have a car for emergencies
- Dog CPR/first-aid certified
- I can administer oral medications
- I can administer injectable medications
- Dog care is my primary occupation
- I have children under 18 in the household
All DogBuddy bookings include:
- 24/7 Emergency support & cancellation protection
- Up to £1.7M pet & liability insurance
- Free GPS tracked walks
- Photo & video updates