I have loved dogs from an early age. Walking and caring for family dogs as well as looking after neighbours dogs. I carried this love of animals on with becoming a Veterinary Nurse. I have over 20 years experience of working in veterinary practice gaining knowledge in training, behaviour, nutrition and preventative healthcare. I have also spent many years training and competing in dog agility.
I can take care of your dog in my own home, which has a safe and secure garden. I can transport your beloved pet in a purpose built vehicle safely to its favourite walk or our local walk of Hainault Country Park.
- Property type: House
- Resident dogs: Three
- Outdoor space: Garden, Terrace / Patio
- I have a car for emergencies
- Dog CPR/first-aid certified
- I can administer oral medications
- I can administer injectable medications
- Dog care is my primary occupation
- I have children under 18 in the household