Pet care is something I enjoy more than just a profession. With experience in animal husbandry, breeding and behaviour/training I can adhere to strict regimes and handle potential difficult situations.
It's not all schedules and regimes though! Whether your VIP prefers a run in the park or a cuddle on the sofa you'll definitely be impressed with the standard of care. It is important to mentally stimulate your dog and therefore their time with me will include enrichment and games!
As well as dog walking and pet sitting - I am also a trainee dog groomer. Any bookings made will include a free complimentary nail clip if required. For a small additional fee I can bath, brush out or de-matt your pet!
I welcome contact if you have any questions. Thank you!
Please find below my qualifications & experience.
• Diploma in Animal Management
• Certificate for Dog Grooming Assistants
• 2 Years in Boarding Kennel
• 1 Year as a Dog Grooming Assistant
• 1 Year as a Veterinary Assistant
• 2 Years of Private Pet Care
- Passed assessment
- Approved by DogBuddy
- Completed bookings: 1
- Response rate: 100%
- Response time: within a few hours
- Cancellation policy for all services: Flexible
- Property type: House
- Resident dogs: One
- Dog CPR/first-aid certified
- I can administer oral medications
- Dog care is my primary occupation
All DogBuddy bookings include:
- 24/7 Emergency support & cancellation protection
- Up to £1.7M public liability insurance
- Free GPS tracked walks
- Photo & video updates