I came to love dogs by boarding a daxie over a few summers. I have fostered around 15 dogs with Seaford Dog Rescue and have enjoyed helping them all. We have a lovely big garden where 3 friendly dogs play, mine, a chihuahua/papillon, next doors greyhound and collie. We live near fields and a large park and our guests will be walked with and treated like our own beloved dog.
Lots of love and affection, lots of play with a whole basket full of toys, walkies in the local park or fields. Play in the garden with other friendly dogs. Treats if allowed. tell me what your dog likes and I will try to accommodate their needs.
- Property type: Apartment
- Resident dogs: 11
- Other Pets: next door neighbours collie and greyhound
- Outdoor space: Garden
- I can administer oral medications
- Dog care is my primary occupation
- I have children under 18 in the household
All DogBuddy bookings include:
- 24/7 Emergency support & cancellation protection
- Up to £1.7M pet & liability insurance
- Free GPS tracked walks
- Photo & video updates