I am a massive animal lover and currently have 1 dog and a horse.
I have always been around dogs and i'm very confident around them. I have been looking after dogs now for a year and a half and have had numerous dogs stay with us - most if not all are regular clients.
I promise to love your dog while you are away, and make them feel as happy and relaxed as I can. My husband and I do really long walks on the weekends in Otford, Knole Park and Eynesford; but we also have a nice, safe woods close by so I go there every day with my dog anyway.
***I have now had to go back to work part time - so I'm working 2 days a week in the office (Tuesdays and Wednesdays). So i'm around all days bar those. So I'm free to have your dog from Thursdays - Mondays***
-"Dog Walking and Pet Home Sitting Professional" diploma obtained.
- Dog boarding - I charge £15 per day for tiny dogs, £20 for all else (£20 for puppies due to extra attention they need).
- Happy to have puppies from 12 weeks old but they must be crate trained.
-Your dog will get a minimum of 2 walks per day & full access to our safe, large garden.
-I am at home mostly all day with my 1 year old baby, so only well-socialised doggies to stay with us please. I previously worked in the finance sector for 20 years. My husband is at home evenings and all weekend, and he loves getting stuck in - your dog will be loved & shared by both of us).
- Happy to look after any rodents too, at £3 per day.
- Property type: House
- Resident dogs: One
- Other Pets: Chickens
- Outdoor space: Garden
- I have a car for emergencies
- Dog care is my primary occupation
- I have children under 18 in the household
All DogBuddy bookings include:
- 24/7 Emergency support & cancellation protection
- Up to £1.7M pet & liability insurance
- Free GPS tracked walks
- Photo & video updates