I have owned 3 dogs for over 8 years plus worked in kennels and vets. Boarded and walked friends dogs and had lots of experience with many other pets. Not a fan of mass dog collection and walking. Small daycare and single walking and settling to make pets happy.
Individual professional care to cater for owners needs and pet happiness. All animals have different needs and should be able to be treated as such. I can just visit if that's what's best or collect and care for, including a walk. Gives human and dog company for length of time required.
Flexible service to account for changing needs. Life is busy and complicated for most. Stress free for you and your pet. Please contact me for any queries.
- Passed assessment
- Approved by DogBuddy
- Completed bookings: 1
- Response rate: 73%
- Cancellation policy for all services: Flexible
- Property type: House
- Resident dogs: One
- Other Pets: Cats, guinea pig, hamster. Plenty of different rooms and areas suitablefor dogs away from cats.
- Outdoor space: Garden, Terrace / Patio
- I have a car for emergencies
- I can administer oral medications
- Dog care is my primary occupation
- I have children under 18 in the household
All DogBuddy bookings include:
- 24/7 Emergency support & cancellation protection
- Up to £1.7M pet & liability insurance
- Free GPS tracked walks
- Photo & video updates