I've been working with dogs now for 7 years and love being out and about in the open with the dogs.
I'm qualified in animal care, animal management, dog grooming and dog training, I also know pet first aid. Everybodys dogs are treated as they would be with you, with the same amount of love and care that is expected, so you can ensure your dog's are in good hands and will always have a waggy tail.
I own a dog myself, who is a rescue, he had extreme problems when we first got him so no dog is too much, all dogs which need it will have training included on their walks and dogs will be walked in a range of different areas and do lots of activities to keep their minds working which helps to tire dogs out more.
- Address Verified
- Passed assessment
- Approved by DogBuddy
- Completed bookings: 1
- Response rate: 100%
- Response time: within an hour
- Cancellation policy for all services: Flexible
- Property type: House
- Resident dogs: One
- Other Pets: Fish
- Outdoor space: Garden
- I have a car for emergencies
- Dog CPR/first-aid certified
- I can administer oral medications
- I can administer injectable medications
All DogBuddy bookings include:
- 24/7 Emergency support & cancellation protection
- Up to £1.7M pet & liability insurance
- Free GPS tracked walks
- Photo & video updates