I grew up in a farm, so there was lots of animals around me, dogs and cats were my toys! Love them and I believe they know that and love me back'
In England I was not fortunate enough to have my won dogs (as I had to wok )
I had cats (easier to look after) I have looked after dogs for friends and acquaintances and loved it. As I now have lots of free time,I Think is a good time to enjoy their company , their love and love them back while they are in my carer
I Believe that I can look after and love them as their owners would.
My house is a 4 bedroom terraced with an average garden.
about 2 minutes walk there is a good park were I go for a walk on a daily basis so very handy for dog walking
night staying, .
- Address Verified
- ID Verified
- Passed assessment
- Approved by DogBuddy
- Repeat clients: 13
- Completed bookings: 88
- Response rate: 93%
- Response time: within a few hours
- Cancellation policy for dog boarding: Flexible
- Property type: House
- Resident dogs: 0
- Other Pets: no
- Outdoor space: Garden
- I have a car for emergencies
- I can administer oral medications
- Dog care is my primary occupation
All DogBuddy bookings include:
- 24/7 Emergency support & cancellation protection
- Up to £1.7M public liability insurance
- Free GPS tracked walks
- Photo & video updates