I am a very passionate animal lover, with two dogs of my own whom I adore greatly! I understand the individuality of every dog and believe they should all be spoiled! I have a lot of experience with dogs of all sizes as have been surrounded by them my whole life. You can be certain I'll take great care of your dog and they'll return to you with a wagging tail!
I have a CBD certificates for an Animal Psychology course and a First Aid for Dogs and Puppies course, and with both I achieved a Higher Distinction. Pictures of my certificates can be show in request.
On dog walks, your doggie will be kept on the lead but I do have an extendable lead in case you don't and will provide lots of treats (with your permission!). The park they'll be walked in is very spacious and is less than a minutes walk from my house.
Dogs can stay with me from a minimum of 20 minutes up to 2 days. A walk will always be included, 2 minimum if staying with me for more than 5 hours.
My own doggies will be kept separate from guests if requested but they are completely comfortable with other dogs.
- Address Verified
- Passed assessment
- Approved by DogBuddy
- Response rate: 100%
- Cancellation policy for all services: Flexible
- Property type: House
- Resident dogs: Two
- Other Pets: Hamster and guinea pigs, however all out of reach as my own dogs are very curious dogs!
- Outdoor space: Garden, Terrace / Patio
- Dog CPR/first-aid certified
- I can administer oral medications
- I have children under 18 in the household
All DogBuddy bookings include:
- 24/7 Emergency support & cancellation protection
- Up to £1.7M pet & liability insurance
- Free GPS tracked walks
- Photo & video updates