I am a retired school teacher. I have always had great responsibility in my work place. I have decided to have a small business dog sitting as I have always had dogs. Friends and family constantly ask me to look after their animals. They have written CV's which can be shown on request. My husband is a farmer which means we have wonderful fields to walk in which are safe and give those dogs who need it a long run. Those who don't,there is always the log fire.
I only have one dog at at time. More if they come from the same family. This means my dog and I can both enjoy the experience of a new friend in the house.
One to one experience. Home loving environment. Always keeping to the wishes of the owner. A fun loving stay with in a stimulating atmosphere. Happy, happy dogs is the number one target.
- Property type: House
- Resident dogs: One
- Other Pets: No
- Outdoor space: Garden
- I have a car for emergencies
- Dog CPR/first-aid certified
- I can administer oral medications
- I can administer injectable medications
- Dog care is my primary occupation
All DogBuddy bookings include:
- 24/7 Emergency support & cancellation protection
- Up to £1.7M public liability insurance
- Free GPS tracked walks
- Photo & video updates