I'm an ex veterinary nurse with great experience in canine care. I've always had dogs from a young age. And have 2 beautiful dogs of my own. One from a rescue centre. I have dogsat and dog walked in the past when I was a nurse.
I am Currently on maternity and will only be going back 2 days a week so have plenty of time to spend with all my new doggy friends. Feel free to visit prior to confirming your bookings.
You fury family member will have free reign of our home and garden with regular walks in the many footpaths local to us. Bring with you anything you wish to help them settle into their environment and feel right at home.
I have dealt with many sick animals and have plenty of experience with injecting and medicating all animals.
- Property type: House
- Resident dogs: Two
- Other Pets: None
- Outdoor space: Garden
- I have a car for emergencies
- I can administer oral medications
- I can administer injectable medications
- I have children under 18 in the household
All DogBuddy bookings include:
- 24/7 Emergency support & cancellation protection
- Up to £1.7M pet & liability insurance
- Free GPS tracked walks
- Photo & video updates