My family and I are truly passionate about animals. Having owned dogs all my life and studied Animal Science as a degree I have the knowledge and experience to welcome your dog into the home as part of the family. We currently own 1 dog, a rescue staffie cross, who is a bundle of fun and loves canine visitors help her enjoy playing in the garden and our additional 2 acre paddock. On our smallholding we also own pedigree pygmy goats, chickens and horse, so lots of animals to keep your dog interested during their stay!
My 2 children have followed in my footsteps and also love animals, they are very respectful of all dogs so whilst giving them their own space will very happily play and cuddle up to them too.
We all look forward to meeting new dogs coming to stay with us and look forward to enjoying time walking in the Suffolk countryside with them and relaxing at home after a tiring, fun day.
- Property type: House
- Resident dogs: One
- Other Pets: Goats, Chickens, Cat, Horses
- Outdoor space: Garden
- I have a car for emergencies
- I can administer oral medications
- I can administer injectable medications
- Dog care is my primary occupation
- I have children under 18 in the household
All DogBuddy bookings include:
- 24/7 Emergency support & cancellation protection
- Up to £1.7M pet & liability insurance
- Free GPS tracked walks
- Photo & video updates