I have a real passion for dogs. I have previously worked at Battersea Dogs and Cats Home as a Rehomer and Behaviour Assessor and now work independently as a trainer and pet sitter.
I am fully insured, and qualified in Canine First Aid and Animal Care and Health
Having my own dog who is diabetic, I am comfortable in administering all kinds of medication.
I live in a detatched property opposite healthland with easy access to local walks. Large secure garden suitable for any dog to play in or simply soak up some sunshine.
Pet sitting - in my own home and the ow ers home
- Property type: House
- Resident dogs: One
- Outdoor space: Garden
- I have a car for emergencies
- Dog CPR/first-aid certified
- I can administer oral medications
- I can administer injectable medications
- Dog care is my primary occupation
- I have children under 18 in the household
All DogBuddy bookings include:
- 24/7 Emergency support & cancellation protection
- Up to £1.7M public liability insurance
- Free GPS tracked walks
- Photo & video updates