Hello my name is Alexandra but you can call me Alli. I am a reliable, trustworthy and caring individual with a passion for animals especially dogs. As a caring person I enjoy spending valuable time getting to know the dogs and treat them as if they were my own, so you can be assured that they wont be ignored. Over the past 7 years I have had dogs stay at my home while their owners went away. Many of these dogs have stayed with me on more than one occasion. The owners have always put their trust in my capability as a carer for their beloved dogs. As well as having dogs stay at my house I have also stayed in owners homes to dog sit, which involved feeding walking and interacting with their beloved pets.
I live in a five bedroom house in a quiet area with local access to different parks including a fenced off woodland area. I own a van that's spacious which I use for transporting your beloved canines safely.
I also send pictures and updates daily on how your pups are doing :)
so give me a chance and I will show you the best doggy sitter around!
Can't wait to hear from you!
-Fully insured with Cliverton
-Pick up and drop off available
- Plenty of toys, chews, love and affection.
- Full 1 hour walks ( walks only)
-References available upon request
- I suggest a Meet and greet before the booking just to make sure you are happy with where your pup will be staying.
- Property type: House
- Resident dogs: One
- Outdoor space: Garden
- I have a car for emergencies
- I can administer oral medications
- I can administer injectable medications
- Dog care is my primary occupation
- I have children under 18 in the household
All DogBuddy bookings include:
- 24/7 Emergency support & cancellation protection
- Up to £1.7M pet & liability insurance
- Free GPS tracked walks
- Photo & video updates