About Carl and Fay
As an animal loving family, we have had dogs of different breeds all our lives and care deeply for their welfare and specific needs.
We have a friendly home and lovely garden with lots of open space within a few minutes stroll, where the dogs will be walked.
The local park is dog friendly and has a welcoming atmosphere.
You can be certain your dog will get all the love, care & attention they get from yourself.
They will live amongst us, as part of our family which includes two dogs, a 7 year old labradoodle & an 11 year old rescue dog from dubious parentage!
We don't mind what size or breed of dogs you have, all are welcome, even if it's just for the day.
We are able to offer a pick up & drop off service for a small fee
- Property type: House
- Resident dogs: Two
- Other Pets: 2 rabbits - Bella & Buttons
- Outdoor space: Garden, Terrace / Patio
- I have a car for emergencies
- I can administer oral medications
- Dog care is my primary occupation
- I have children under 18 in the household