My dogs are family. I'm 35 and I don't think I've ever been without a dog. I've been a professional dog trainer for 5 yrs and doing what I love is never work.
My house is in the country and I have a very large completely enclosed fenced yard.
I do keep the dogs in home so that they will not be lonely.
I have reliable transportation and first aid certified in case of emergencies.
- Property type: House
- Resident dogs: Three
- Outdoor space: Garden
- I have a car for emergencies
- Dog CPR/first-aid certified
- I can administer oral medications
- I can administer injectable medications
- Dog care is my primary occupation
All DogBuddy bookings include:
- 24/7 Emergency support & cancellation protection
- Up to £1.7M pet & liability insurance
- Free GPS tracked walks
- Photo & video updates