If you are looking for someone who loves your dog as much as you do, then you have found the right person! Dogs are my sole interest!
I currently own two Cairn Terriers, mum and daughter, who I bred myself. I have years of experience in looking after and walking other people’s dogs. I will always make sure your pet has enough food and water, and administer any medication they need.
You won’t have to worry about your dog being on their own as my hours are very flexible, so I will be able to give them the love and attention they deserve when you are not there.
- Passed assessment
- Approved by DogBuddy
- Response rate: 80%
- Cancellation policy for all services: Flexible
- Property type: House
- Resident dogs: Two
- Outdoor space: Garden
- I have a car for emergencies
- I can administer oral medications
- Dog care is my primary occupation
All DogBuddy bookings include:
- 24/7 Emergency support & cancellation protection
- Up to £1.7M pet & liability insurance
- Free GPS tracked walks
- Photo & video updates