Hi, I am a retired nurse and adore dogs, have over 25 years of experience with many breeds. It's so nice to welcome hotel guests to our home, especially as I now have only one dog, a spaniel/Labrador who loafs on sofas and beds. Most evenings we cuddle up on the sofa and watch TV, or have a late evening walk in the summer
We have half an acre of grass (properly fenced) for playing in, and sometimes doubles as a little training field.
Dogs are not left on their own in the garden.
There are miles of quiet leafy lanes for walkies just the other side of the gate.
Dogs sleep in our bedroom as a rule, but any arrangement can be made for your doggie's comfort.
- Property type: House
- Resident dogs: One
- Other Pets: None
- Outdoor space: Garden
- I have a car for emergencies
- I can administer oral medications
- I can administer injectable medications
- Dog care is my primary occupation
All DogBuddy bookings include:
- 24/7 Emergency support & cancellation protection
- Up to £1.7M pet & liability insurance
- Free GPS tracked walks
- Photo & video updates