I am a very warm and enthusiastic dog sitter that absolutely loves dogs. I have a high level of expertise gained from personal study in pet care, health, nutrition, and behaviour. Being a very responsible, mature, and calm individual, I always give 110% in providing them with the care and affection they need, ensuring a happy and safe stay in our family home.
We have a large garden with plenty of space for them to mess about and 2 huge nearby parks as well as local forest for them long, adventurous walks.
We offer discounts on longer sittings ( over 2 weeks ). Pet pick up and drop off available if you don't drive or are just to busy. Flexible drop off and pick up times. Please get in touch for more information
- Property type: House
- Resident dogs: 0
- Other Pets: None
- Outdoor space: Garden
- I have a car for emergencies
- I can administer oral medications
- I can administer injectable medications
- I have children under 18 in the household
All DogBuddy bookings include:
- 24/7 Emergency support & cancellation protection
- Up to £1.7M pet & liability insurance
- Free GPS tracked walks
- Photo & video updates