My name is Lilly and I love dogs. I have had a dog all of my life and currently have a very pampered fur baby called Lottie (pomeranian). We live in a detached bungalow near Nostell Priory, so we are surrounded by countryside, great for walks!!
I specialise in small to medium size dogs, as my own dog is so tiny, big dogs can be a bit scary for her. Your dog will be in a homely environment with us and receive plenty of exercise, cuddles and love.
I provide professional services for your precious pet to include dog boarding and dog day care.
This is my full-time job so I can give your pooch plenty of attention, we'll visit local parks and commons several times a day where the dogs can play closely supervised by me.
I prefer you to write me a list of all your dogs needs i.e. how your dog reacts with people and other dogs, eating habits etc.
It is very important for us to look after your dog in a safe environment.
Information about my pet services:
- Our usual timetable is the following, from 8/9am to 4/5pm
- Your dog will be walked twice daily
- Our day care is flexible. We can pick up/drop off your dog in the Wakefield area. After 6pm you can pick up your dog from my house.
- 24 hrs supervision
- Your dog will have three walks a day. Normally, one in the morning, another in the afternoon and a little one in the evening.
- Afternoons will be spent relaxing in the house or garden.
- We feed dogs according to their regular diet and we give medication if it is necessary following your instructions or any special requirement.
I know how important it is to leave your dog knowing that they will receive the best possible care, and that you can relax and have a good time. I will also send you pics and updates!!