About Linda and James
Dogs have always been a part of our lives. As my children have been growing up, there have always been dogs in the family. The last being a lovely golden lab called Sadie that we had for 17 years.
We have been boarding and walking dogs for more than 3 years now and we absolutely love it. We will treat your dog like a member of the family and nothing will be too much trouble. We live 2 mins away from a large park and 10 mins away from New Brighton promenade and beach so lots of love and exercise provided.
We are fully licensed with the Wirral Borough Council as required by law and fully insured.
- Property type: House
- Resident dogs: 0
- Other Pets: None
- Outdoor space: Terrace / Patio
- I have a car for emergencies
- I can administer oral medications
- Dog care is my primary occupation
All DogBuddy bookings include:
- 24/7 Emergency support & cancellation protection
- Up to £1.7M pet & liability insurance
- Free GPS tracked walks
- Photo & video updates