Here at Home from home dog care it's a real family affair!
It's not just me caring for our doggie visitors. ..My husband and daughters are just as involved as me.
We have always had dogs in our lives. Rescue dogs, large dogs, working dogs and currently our beloved pug Pandora.
Taking care of dogs became important to us as we could not begin to think about putting our little pug into kennels when we went away. Luckily we had a great extended family. Others aren't so lucky.....so just over 2 years ago we started to care for dogs in our own home.
Visiting dogs are allowed access to all areas of our home and garden. We have a very secure garden with plenty of room to play.
We strive to keep their usual routine.
Plenty of walks and play time guaranteed.
Before your dog comes to stay we request that you visit us at home with your dog. Only then can we both see if we are the right people for your dog.
We also offer trial visits for half a day just to make sure that we are all happy. There is a small charge for this service.
Feel free to contact me
Either via dog buddy or email
- Property type: House
- Resident dogs: Three
- Other Pets: Only 1 dog...pug
- Outdoor space: Garden, Terrace / Patio
- I have a car for emergencies
- Dog CPR/first-aid certified
- I can administer oral medications
- I can administer injectable medications
- Dog care is my primary occupation
All DogBuddy bookings include:
- 24/7 Emergency support & cancellation protection
- Up to £1.7M pet & liability insurance
- Free GPS tracked walks
- Photo & video updates