I have always adored animals since a very young age having grown up with dogs, cats, hamsters and rabbits! I love exploring the green areas of London and what better way of doing it than with a trusty companion?!
Here comes the USP...I have an assistant in the form of my son (born 12/01/14). Regardless of whether you are likely to have children in your household, it is important that dogs are comfortable around children as there are always going to be situations where your dog comes into contact with them! I offer one to one dog walking and feel that this ensures the dog has an enriched walk, at their pace.
- Property type: House
- Resident dogs: 0
- Outdoor space: Garden
- Dog CPR/first-aid certified
- I can administer oral medications
- Dog care is my primary occupation
- I have children under 18 in the household
All DogBuddy bookings include:
- 24/7 Emergency support & cancellation protection
- Up to £1.7M pet & liability insurance
- Free GPS tracked walks
- Photo & video updates