My family always had dogs when I was growing up: two mixed Husky/Terriers, one Collier and a Basset Hound, which we fostered for a bit, until we found him the right family to cater to his needs.
More recently, I had a Miniature Wire Haired Daschund called Max, who unfortunately passed away suddenly last October.
I love dogs and they love me back. I enjoy their company and their energy. I love that just with their presence, they have the ability to make a house a home.
For me dogs are members of family and I believe they should be treated as such.
Your dog will be loved, and well looked after with me: two long walks (and a short one around the block in between), cuddles, etc.
- Address Verified
- Passed assessment
- Approved by DogBuddy
- Repeat clients: 1
- Completed bookings: 12
- Response rate: 97%
- Response time: within a few hours
- Cancellation policy for dog boarding: Moderate
- Property type: Apartment
- Resident dogs: 0
- Other Pets: None
- Outdoor space: Terrace / Patio
- I have a car for emergencies
- I can administer oral medications
All DogBuddy bookings include:
- 24/7 Emergency support & cancellation protection
- Up to £1.7M public liability insurance
- Free GPS tracked walks
- Photo & video updates