I have been brought up around dogs my whole life. I left school and worked in my local boarding kennels and loved meeting all the characters of the doggy world. I was very fortunate to purchase my parents 6 acre small holding 10 years ago which is fully fenced with a beautiful lake which our own dogs and guest dogs use to swim. All dogs are welcome into our farmhouse with stone floors and log fires, they have direct access to woodlands and Heath land for amazing walks.
I can accommodate and understand all varied diets and have large freezer space for frozen dog foods .
I understand dog psychology and study it personally as did my mother who passed on her advanced knowledge to myself.
I ask that previously to your dogs stay you take the time to meet and greet so the dog is familiar with their surroundings when they are left for a smoother transition while your away .
I try to accommodate everyone's wishes and understand that life throws us obstacles so good communication is important if timings need to be changed .
It's in the best interests for the dog that they have their own bedding and bowls , so familiar objects help them settle.
Offer picking up and dropping off service at an small extra cost.
- Property type: House
- Resident dogs: Four
- Other Pets: Sheep, Pony , Tortoises
- Outdoor space: Balcony, Garden, Terrace / Patio
- I have a car for emergencies
- I can administer oral medications
- I can administer injectable medications
- Dog care is my primary occupation
- I have children under 18 in the household
All DogBuddy bookings include:
- 24/7 Emergency support & cancellation protection
- Up to £1.7M pet & liability insurance
- Free GPS tracked walks
- Photo & video updates